So I think it’s pretty obvious I miss my opportunity to post my June Favourites. I was on holiday and to be honest I completely forgot about it … whoops.
But I still want to share with you some products I have been really enjoying lately so enjoy!
- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15. I hauled this in my holiday haul (which you can read about here) and I have been using it ever since. The coverage is perfection, the longevity is flawless, to be perfectly honest it is the best concealer I have ever used. I am even considering getting it in a shade darker to that I can use it to spot conceal because it is that amazing. The ONLY downside to this product is the packaging; it has a pump which would usually be my idea of perfect packaging but with this particular pump it is impossible to get only a small amount of product out. There is the potential of a lot of waste with this but despite that it is too good.
- Mac Lipstick in Flat Out Fabulous. This lipstick was also hauled in that same post and I am totally in love with the colour. I haven’t been wearing it every single day like with the concealer because it is quite the statement colour but every time I have worn it I received a tonne of complements which reinforced my love (because who doesn’t love being told they look good??) It is a cool tone bright pink and looks good on every skin tone, hair colour and eye colour so I would definitely recommend checking this out.
- Essie Nail Polish in Bahama Mama. This particular nail polish name stood out in my mind because I vividly remember Ingrid (from Miss Glamorazzi) ranting and raving about this colour maybe a year or 2 ago and I now see why. It is gorgeous dark magenta that is perfect for autumn/winter and Essie formulas are some of my favourite, this being no exception. If I was wearing nail polish over the last few weeks it was always this one.
- Clinique Super City Block SPF 40. I burn like crazy. I can just look at the sun and I will be lobster red. Not only that but I’m not one of those annoying people who are bright red one day and the next super tan … nope I’m bright red for a week and then back to pale. So since I went on holiday, protecting myself from the sun was very important, especially my face. This was the only SPF I used on my face and I am very happy to say that I didn’t burn even once. Not even the tiniest bit. Even after swimming and whole days in the sun (reapplying of course) I managed avoid being burnt PLUS, if that wasn’t enough, It is lightweight and non-greasy, I can wear it under my makeup seamlessly or wear it on its own and i don’t look like a greaseball and on top of all that, it didn’t break me out so, in my eyes, this is the best of the best.
- Rimmel Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Black. Finally, I have been getting back into gel eyeliner and whenever that happens, this is always the product I reach for. It is super black and drys down to a matte finish which I prefer, it doesn’t dry easily and stay really smooth in the tub but the most important thing for me is that it is waterproof. I have oily eyelids and despise eyeliners that transfer onto the top of my eyelids but this one doesn’t!
Thanks for reading